The cost to enter the 2017 Awards is £200 per entry
Any registrations received after Friday 7th of July or submissions received after Friday 14 July will be subject to an additional 50% late fee.
Entry Terms & Conditions:
1. All fees and charges are subject to VAT at 20% where applicable.
2. All entry fees must be paid in full in order for your entry to be accepted.
3. Once registered and payment has been received, all entry fees are non-refundable, regardless if a final entry is submitted.
4. All entries are judged anonymously by an independent panel and their decision is final
5. The organisation name that is filled out on the entry form is what will be listed should the entry be shortlisted/win and cannot be changed after the entry has been submitted.
6. Organisations must adhere to the ‘in partnership rule’ in place.
7. A 3.5% card handling fee will be added at checkout.